I am posting this warning again as there are more and more people, especially baby Christians who get deceived by false teachers. The spirit called kundalini is being transferred by so-called men or women of God in many forms, even during so-called deliverance sessions. Please pray for discernment daily and protection from deception, read the bible daily, ask the Holy Spirit to guide you and teach you the truth, to give you love of the truth. If you have no discernment and deep knowledge of God and His word you will fall into this devil’s trap very easily. I have come across someone online who is fiercely defending the Bethel church which is full of this demonic spirit and false teaching. And there is no way to convince him he is misled. If you believe a lie, you open yourself for lying spirits, and they will lead you astray deeper and deeper, and then, it is only the mercy of God which can open your eyes. Do not let anybody touch you in the church, especially if this is a new place for you, do not let them lay hands on you and pray for you, do not let anybody give you “special anointing” or some “special gifts” by touching you in the forehead or anywhere else. If someone comes to you and is going to touch you and asks you – can I pray for you? You must be bold and say: ‘no thank you, please do not touch me, I do not feel comfortable with this.’ Especially if you are in a new place and you hardly know anybody there.
You can only trust your close Christian friend of whom you know they have not been in any of those false churches. Evil spirits are transferred by touching, so when you open yourself up for this deception, they will surely transfer and transfer fast.
All Christians can pray for you without touching your body. They can pray for you at their own home and anywhere. Be very careful about lying on hands and being touched.
Beware that it is very common nowadays to meet false teachers and demons in false churches. I am very grateful that God warned me very early in my walk with Him ( a13 years ago) about deception and how I should trust in Jesus alone (His word and His Holy Spirit).
In those days I had no idea that deception was in churches so widely spread. I knew nothing about it and my understanding was that all Christians and churches are good and true. But the Lord had already warned me very strongly about it. In advance.
I have people coming to me and asking for help because they got kundalini in the church and they are being tormented now in body, mind and emotions. Kundalini is a very vicious counterfeit of the Holy Spirit, and this is the greatest danger now in churches, especially in the USA but it has been also brought to other countries all over the world.
It is very hard to cast out kundalini spirit, you may be in torment for several years if you let yourself get into deception.
There is a lot to talk about but no room and time here and now. Beware, be careful, watch the videos below to learn how to discern false spirits and false teachers. This is extremely serious. Pray for God’s protection always and do not follow people who promise you miracles, instant healing and great experience, do not follow physical manifestations, follow the word of God and the truth only. Miracles will come with humility, lots of prayer and reading of the word of God. And with the love for God.
Trust Him alone.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask but do not come, please and leave me unclear messages saying that I am wrong about something (not even saying what exactly) and you know better. I paid a lot for what God gave me, it cost me lots of suffering and fiery trials, rivers of tears, hundreds of hours spent on listening to sermons of great preachers, reading the bible daily for years and lots of praying, this knowledge is not coming easily. And it is not cheap.
So, take into consideration please, that God gave me the gift of discernment and I can recognize easily falsehood from the truth. I do not need to spend 40 hours of listening to Bill Johnson to learn if he is a false teacher. I know immediately, even by looking at him that he is a false teacher, not to mention what is going on in Bethel inside, all those false prophets, false anointing etc, everything there is false! It’s a shame that so many young people get there with naivety and full trust. Look at all those preachers who are friendly with Bethel, they are all from the same pack of wolves.
I will say it again, be extremely careful whom you follow online and what church you go to.
If you have any doubts, take them to the Lord in prayer. Stop listening to any people and spend a month with the bible only and God alone, He will show you what the truth is.
1) Jesus taught, “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits” (Mt. 7:15,16).
(2) When Paul met with the Ephesian elders for the last time, he said, “For I know this, that after my departure savage wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock. Also from among yourselves men will rise up, speaking perverse things, to draw away the disciples after themselves. Therefore watch, and remember that for three years I did not cease to warn everyone night and day with tears” (Ac. 20:29-31).
(3) Paul said that he was afraid that some of the Corinthians might be misled. “But I fear, lest somehow, as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness, so your minds may be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ” (2 Cor. 11:3).
(4) To the Galatians, Paul expressed grave concern. “I marvel that you are turning away so soon from Him who called you in the grace of Christ, to a different gospel, which is not another; but there are some who trouble you and want to pervert the gospel of Christ” (Gal. 1:6,7). “O foolish Galatians! Who has bewitched you that you should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ was clearly portrayed among you as crucified?” (Gal. 3:1).
(5) Occasionally, Paul warned against specific false teachers. “Alexander the coppersmith did me much harm. May the Lord repay him according to his works. You also must beware of him, for he has greatly resisted our words” (Phil. 4:14,15).
(6) The Second Epistle of Peter was written primarily to warn its readers about false teachers. A detailed study of this letter would in itself be an education in the importance of maintaining God’s teaching and rejecting the devil’s. For our purposes here, we can only mention one or two of Peter’s points. In 2:1,2, he writes that “there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Lord who bought them and bring on themselves swift destruction. And many will follow their destructive ways, because of whom the way of truth will be blasphemed.” In 3:17,18, he concludes by saying, “You, therefore, beloved, since you know this beforehand, beware lest you also fall from your own steadfastness, being led away with the error of the wicked; but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and forever. Amen.”
(7) In Revelation, Christ rebuked the church in Pergamos for their indifference toward the false teachers in their midst: “But I have a few things against you, because you have there those who hold the doctrine of Balaam . . . you also have those who hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitans, which thing I hate” (Rev. 2:14,15).
WHY WORRY ABOUT DOCTRINE?
Here’s what the Bible says…