Watch a very detailed documentary with three sufferers and their psychiatric treatment. Choose which is best for you. Life with such a person can be very difficult. The Christian sister above describes how this illness (demonic oppression) develops as she experienced it. Unfortunately, because of families falling apart, divorces and several other family problems nowadays, more and more people are suffering from Borderline Personlaity Disorder and many other torments.
How could childhood experiences cause BPD?
- chronic fear or distress.
- family instability, such as living with a parent who is an alcoholic, or who struggles to manage a mental health problem.
- sexual, physical & / or psychological abuse.
- losing a parent or parents
- insecurity and unstable relationship with parents
- dramatic changes in a child’s life
- emotional rejection by parents
Jesus Christ is the healer and deliverer. If you know someone with such problems, tell them there is hope and there is healing and deliverance for them.
If you suffer from this kind of evil attacks, read it please as this is testimony about one of Christian brothers have been tormented for a long time and it happens to many people. Unfortunately, I experienced this also myself. The name of the Lord Jesus is the only way to chase them away and to stop this evil. Even if you cannot move, you still can call in your mind the Lord Jesus Christ to help you and He will.